Are you doing SEO?
You do not know how you should SEO in 2017 this?
Or want to update the outdated SEO tips and change your SEO thinking?
Then the article “SEO Tip Onpage & Offpage 2017: +100 SEO tip” will be a best platform for you to do SEO in 2017. These tips have been adjusted according to the guideline of Google for 2016 webmasters and the latest updates by Google by the end of 2016.
Hopefully, this document will be good for you SEOer steps forward on this 2017 SEO journey.
See more Google guideline
And after this, please read up to the first part in the document about SEO tips of 2017: structure and layout Ahrefs website.
Structure and layout of the website
- Part 1: Structure and layout of the website
- Part 2: Keyword research
- Part 3: Title tags
- Part 4: Descriptive tags
- Part 5: Head tags
- Part 6: Content
- Part 7: Remove bad content
- Part 8: Optimize the user experience
- Part 9: Google Webmaster Tools
- Part 10: Google Analytics
- Part 11: Page load speed
- Part 12: Optimize images
- Part 13: Link Building
- Part 14: Social Media
- Part 15: Google Penalty and how to fix it
- Part 16: Spread the content
- Part 17: Maintaining SEO
- Part 18: Tips & Tips for SEOer.
Part 1: Structure and layout of the website
1. The layout clear and focused – Website needs to have a clear layout, easy-to-see layout so that users are not too difficult to understand the content on the page. The main content should be placed in the first screen of the page, so that the user can see without having to scroll down.
2. Avoid using too many ads on the start site – Although display advertising is an essential revenue channel for many sites, however, too many ads on the first page can cause negative effects to the user and the website ranking. So, you need to make sure all the ads shown are clearly separated from the content page.
3. Create a hierarchy of content – A content hierarchy – Site map clear can keep the content on the site has organized and led a page’s pagerank to flow more efficiently. To help administrators identify and focus PR for the important page.
4. Optimize the navigation bar on the page: The navigation tool will help users as well as search engines easily grasp the position of their position on the page.
5.Nofollow the paid link & exchanged link – All paid links and link exchanges available on the site all need a rel = “nofollow” tag.
6.Use SEO-friendly Urls – These links should be easily generated – both by Googlebot and by web users and created in a logical form. Short URLs containing targeted keywords (separated by hyphens) are always considered to be the best kind of Url for SEO.
7. Make sure you have clear contact information – Detailed contact information (including real addresses, not just email addresses or other online addresses) must be located in a prominent location on the page. .
9. Reduce stuffing – Reduce duplicate content in page layout (eg sidebars) to a minimum.
10. Add your address right on the page if you are SEO Local – Not just real addresses, you should also give Googlebot as well as users the most detailed information about the address you are trading, if You are targeting local SEO.
11. Use www. Or no www – No matter which type you choose, make sure that your site is performing well (accessible and indexed) when it comes to www or not. You should also set up your preferred domain (with or without www) in Google Webmaster Tools.
Part 2: Keyword research
12. Keyword Selection – Keyword research continues to be an important part of SEO. Use Google Keyword Planner, or other tools like: Long Tail Pro to evaluate search volume and choose keywords that you should SEO.
13. Choose a primary keyword for each page – Each page on your site should target a single keyword. Avoid targeting similar keywords across multiple pages.
14. Understand Targeted Psychology – Although generic, popular keywords can bring a great deal of traffic, however, careful consideration of user queries, no matter who they are, No matter what keyword they are looking for, they can bring a lot of great interest to your product or service.
15.Research your opponent – you only need to use Google search on the main keyword as there may be a list of competitors you need to cross. And these competitors will contribute to your keyword set a large number of important keywords.
16. Analyze SEO Keyword Difficulty – Consider the keyword’s SEO ability and how your natural search results can emerge on the top, surpass the paid results and suggestions. From Google. In addition, you should also consider the competition from the same SEO competitors that you are going to encounter.
17. Competition hot keywords of the opponent – You may use Alexa or Ahrefs to analysis view keywords are bringing back visit for your SEO rivals. From there, the competition visit on those keywords with the content more useful.
18. Frequently track keyword rankings – because you can drop off the TOP any time, not only because Google updates the algorithm, but also your SEO rivals are getting stronger.
19. Managing clickthrough rates – CTR – will be a big question mark when you top the competition but have low clickthrough rates. Is the title or description of you poor quality. Less attracted to the reader. Or your results sank by the more prominent results? Resolving this question means you have figured out how to increase traffic as well as ranking of the website.
Part 3: Title tags
20. Keyword appears at the beginning of the title – Try to insert your target keyword as close to the beginning of the title tag as possible.
21.Avoid being truncated. Title cards are 512px length and the title will be truncated if it exceeds the number of pixels. To avoid hassles, you can keep the length of the title tag in the range of 55 characters or less. However, in the rare case, your title can still exceed the norm though is not yet up to 55 characters.
22. Attractive Title – You can refer to the title of the newspaper, or refer to the jokes we have shared.
23. Individually – A title that is presented in a unique way can make your site stand out on the search rankings.
24.Do not bother adding your brand – Adding your brand name at the bottom of the page title is not necessary – Google will automatically add a brand to you.
25. Home page optimization for your brand – Home is where your title should be optimized for the brand keyword.
26. At minimum Stop Word – Top Word is the most commonly used word used to link, like,are, am, is, on, in, or, as, to, …. Space is limited (about 55 letters), you should not let such words reduce the occurrence of key words in the title.
27. Do not repeat the title. Do not repeat the title. Do not repeat the headline – Do not you find it annoying and boring to repeat a headline every day? Try to write something unique and new.
Part 4: Descriptive tags
28. Sell your own content – Your description tag is like a short ad that you can send to your potential users in search engine rankings. Let write a very interesting and unique description tag for each page on your site.
29. Avoid being truncated – Write meta description tags up to 155 characters (max) to avoid shortening the description on the search results table.
30. Keyword insertion in the description tag – Although inserting keywords into the current description tag no longer directly affects the ranking of the site as before, however, the keywords contained within the tag describe it. . Bold in search results can help improve the percentage of users who click the page.
31. Change & Experience – You can experiment with changing the title tags for different pages on your site so that you can choose the most descriptive ad format on multiple pages. Applies to other pages on your site.
Part 5: Head tags
32. Unique H1 tag – For Googlebot, the H1 tag serves as the main thread on the page. Therefore, to avoid that Google thinks the content on your page is duplicated, each page on the site needs to have a unique, unique H1 tag.
33. The H1 tag contains the main keyword – H1 tag will continue to play an important role on the page and should contain the keyword you need SEO in this article.
34. Secondary heading tags containing secondary keywords – Second heading tags such as H2, H3 are places on the page that give you a good chance to target long and second keywords.
35. Avoid using title tags in web layout – Many templates are currently inserting heading tags into different positions on the website indiscriminately. Such insertion is most likely to use the style heading for those positions.
And this will make it difficult for Googlebot to understand the content on the page, diluting the content. You can replace them with CSS styles in the divs.
Part 6: Content
36. Keyword insertion in the first part of the article – If possible (don’t try stuffing), use and emphasize the target keyword of the article in the first paragraph on the page to increase the power for the Topic
37. Content length correlated with high rankings – Many studies have concluded that there is a correlation between long content and having a high rank. Although having a long content does not mean that the article is of quality – useful to the reader. However, the fact that you analyze and drill down on a topic will make the article more focused on the target keyword, and get more reputable reviews from Google.
38. Forget keyword density – You will not need to spend hours editing, cramming to optimize the keyword density on the page. Think about the topic you are writing, think about the target user and write in a natural way. And you will definitely get the optimal keyword density most naturally without having to think about it.
Even, just be sure to mention the primary keyword at least once!
39. Use LSI keywords – LSI keywords are words whose semantics are directly related to the primary keyword. They give you a lot of benefits including reinforcing the article topic and distinguishing it from the same but different meaning.
You should do a little research before you start writing about a topic. By most likely, users will come to your topic through LSI keywords that are not primary keywords.
40. Diversify the types of content on the page – Add your content such as images, videos, slides, infographic, etc. to make it more attractive, easier to share and more Links come from other pages. Diversifying content on the page can also give you some direct SEO benefits.
41. Increase Internal Linking – Internal link will allow the power of the website to be easily rotated through all the pages on the site, and help you increase the time on the site. Read and reduce Bounce Rate as well as Exit Rate.
42. Link out – Creating links to high quality,reputable, and relevant content that you are talking about can build a good relationship with these sites. Also increase the prestige of your website in the eyes of search engines. A good tip for you is to let the outlinks open in a new window to reduce the bounce rate for the website.
43. Keep updated content up to date – Keep up-to-date with old content on the site to keep them fresh, more relevant to reality and more valuable in the ranking.
44. Prioritize Quality over Quantity – Unless you are SEO for newspaper pages or pages with large daily newspaper editions, most sites will all benefit more when focusing on Quality content, as opposed to quantity.
After a long period of practice and SEO experience, you will find that posting a quality article will be much more valuable than publishing mediocre articles every day.
45. Create structured data – Set up and create structured data on the page to help Google better understand your web content and increase efficiency for SEO.
46. Create rich snippet – In addition to adorn the search results of the site on Google Search, the rich snippet also helps the website to benefit from Google as shown by other links on the site, increasing the clickthrough rate. To the page.
Part 7: Remove bad content
47. Canonical pages with duplicate content – Canonical links of pages with duplicate content on the site on a single page to inform Google that the original article and skipping article. As such, these pages will not be considered duplicate content by Google.
Typically, sales sites have many of the same products, only different colors will need this feature
48. Noindex, or nofollow pages of worthlessness – You can use the SEO plugin by Yoast (old version) or some other plugin to no-index or no-follow pages of poor quality or worthless, To inform Google of the pages you want to remove (no-index) or sites that have no value on the site (no-follow).
49. Block Goooglebot from accessing special pages on your site – You should block bot’s access to “sensitive” pages on your site such as admin pages. These are very sensitive content and should not be busted by the bot outside of Googlebot. We also have a variety of other bots, including those that are dange
Part 8: Optimize the user experience
50. Reduce rate dropped to page-Bounce Rate – For most websites (except for certain intermediary sites used for the purpose of user rotation – incoming users to be moved to another site), then A low page drop rate and a large number of pages per session is what any admin would like.
And while this index, are still causing much controversy about whether Google is using it (the value shown in Google Analytics) as a factor of whether or not website rankings (there are quite a lot of Google ability using this index because it is fairly detailed measurement in Google Analytics) , then the rate of quitting the page still is a significant indicator for the SEOer.
The high bounce rate tells us that many users leave the site after reading the first page. Maybe your site does not meet the user’s search needs, or give them a poor experience.
51. Using Scroll map – The Scroll map software will show you how far your users have traveled on your site. Scroll map will be very useful for pages with long content, and users are forced to roll down the mouse to read all the content. And help you track the progress of your readers and determine why they dropped pages before reading the content on the page.
52. Use heat map tracking – Heat map tracking is a tool that keeps track of user clicks on positions on the page. This tool helps you find out exactly where the user clicked on or the links that did not receive a click on the page. This tool will help you maximize conversion and user navigation.
53. Pop-up ads – Although ads may be one of the most converting tools for the site, however, it is also a double-edged knife that can prompt users to exit and ” A never come back “.
54. Be careful with the types of interstitial ads – Interstitial ads are the type of ad that usually appears after you have been on a certain time. If you use this type of advertising in the form of spam (repeatedly and ads appear to fill the screen), the website is likely to.
55. The optimization of websites for mobile devices -This is work you should put the priority on the top, if don’t want to miss a huge amount from the mobile user access.
56. Check website availability on different devices – Not only mobile-friendly, you need to check site availability on a wide range of devices, with operating system and screen sizes different shapes.
57. The content easy to read – all the content on the page, including text, pictures, text in images, … there on the page all need easy to read and has a beautiful font. Note: say no to spelling!
58. Create a 404 error page that is user – Friendly-You cannot be sure 100% that your website does not have any broken links on the page. Therefore, to ensure that the user is pushed to a blank page and not content, create a 404 page (error not found) really friendly to navigate visitors to other relevant content that they may be interested in, avoiding the increase bounce rate.
59. Minimize downtime – Use a reliable hosting with a minimum load time (ideally 0) and, more importantly, do not squeeze hosting costs.
60. SSL Sign Up – Your registration of SSL – the security standard in encrypted communications between your Web server and your browser should be prioritized. As we all know, Google has recently announced a preference for HTTPS pages, and, in the future, the search engine may be paying more for HTTPS.
Part 9: Google Webmaster Tools
61. Find a way to “win fast” – Through Google Search Console, you can find niche keywords with high search volume and no competition. These keywords will pave the way for you to win faster in this scramble.
62. Check and fix errors – This is a must to do frequently because Search Console is a direct communication tool between Google and website administrators. Therefore, once Webmaster Tools error, it means that Google is seeing that there are some errors on the website. These errors can directly or indirectly affect the ranking of the website.
63. Submit sitemap – You need to add one or more sitemaps on the page to make sure that the search engine can find all the content on your site. In addition, through a sitemap, you can tell the search engine which pages are of prime importance on your site through the priority attribute, and which pages are updated.
Part 10: Google Analytics
64. Sign up for Google Analytics – One of the top priorities when start doing SEO on a website which is registered with Google Analytics and Google Search Console. The statistical data of Google Analytics is the most accurate numbers allow you to understand the users of the website.
65. Monitored regularly – Check your website stats today and find the cause if there is a change of single anomalies in traffic, number of pages, session, user,…..
Part 11: Page load speed
66. Optimize page load speed – Page load page speed is one of the factors ranking Google’s website. Furthermore, from the user’s perspective, no one can accept a slow page load site. Therefore, you need to optimize and minimize page load time to the lowest possible.
67. Page load test – Google Page Speed Insights is a pretty useful tool sent from Google with the hope that website administrators can optimize and increase the fastest page load speed. In addition to check and evaluate the page loading speed, this tool also put forward a number of recommendations from Google to help you optimize page load time.
Part 12: Optimize images
68. Please use pictures! – Adding images to content on the page can make your site more beautiful, more vivid than full text. Bring out the best content to your readers not only about content but also the way to get them more engaged with the content on your site and encourage them to share.
69. Alt tag optimization – Googlebot uses the alt tag as an alternative text for the content of the image. Therefore, you add alt tag will help Googlebot can better website ranking.
70. Optimize image name, image path – Use the name and path that best describe your image. Example:
GOOD: <IMG SRC = “PHOTO-OF-A-CLOWN.JPG” ALT = “PICTURE OF POSTS” />
NOT GOOD : <IMG SRC = “1550111.JPG” ALT “” />
71. Image Optimization – Using the most popular image formats nowadays, not using too heavy images increases page load time as the notes you need to remember to optimize the image on the page. In addition, you should also optimize the size and color, content of the image to fit the content on the page, to become a powerful tool to support content on the page.
Part 13: Link Building
72. Link continues to be an important factor in ranking! – Backlink will continue to be one of the main ranking factors Google uses to rank websites in 2016.
73. Backlink from reputable domain names will be increasingly valuable – the more reputable and reliable the domain, the more backlinks received from those sites will be worth in the ranking. You can use the DR index in Ahrefs and DA (Moz) or Trust Flow (Majestic) to determine the prestige of the website.
74. Backlink from related sites will bring high return in ranking – Backlink from quality sites in the same field will continue to create high ranking value in 2016.
75. Backlink in the body (content) is still the highest value on the page. – Backlink is in the content, especially the first part the content continues to be the most valuable backlink on the page.
76. Poor quality backlink will make the website penalties. – Backlink from poor quality site will not bring any value to your website. It even made the website subject to some of the manual actions offered by Google.
77. Diversify backlink profiles – Continue to diversify your backlink and increase your domain coverage to as many other websites as possible.
78. Diversify anchor text – You should diversify the keywords used for backlinks to your site if you do not want the webiste to suffer some penalties due to unnatural links from Google.
79. Frequent backlink tracking – This is one of the tasks that SEO-leader needs to do everyday. Not only to check the number of backlink has returned, all information related to backlink should be carefully considered to be able to timely detect and prevent the status of dirty link.
Part 14: Social Media
80. Social Media is more important! – Although Social Media has no direct impact on website ranking, however, through social networking, your content can be easily accessible to users. Not only that, social media will help your content spread and reach as many people as possible.
In addition, visit from social networks is still one of the factors that directly affect website ranking.
81. Use Social Media to share content with your friends – Maintain and grow your friends list on social networks so that when you share something, This content can appear more on newfeeds of their.
82. Display the amount of like – share of content right on the page – This display serves as a proof of social networking activity and can lead to more like / share.
83. Encourage readers to share content – By using call-to-action calling for sharing, and displaying social networking buttons in prominent locations on the page, you can trigger Sharing is easier.
84. Add Open Graph data – Open Graph data will make a reader’s readings about the website as detailed as possible.
85. Add Twitter Tag – Allows Twitter users to tweet content.
86. Add pin buttons on Pinterest – Increase traffic from Pinterest.
Part 15: Google Penalty and how to fix
87. The task manually – manual tasks that Google imposes for a website will be notified via email and messages in Webmaster Tools.The solution is quite simple. You only need to fix all the actions Google mentioned and submit your reconsideration request and wait for Google to remove the manual action.
88. Check frequent visit – Visit is the first oil that you can use to get to know website has been fine by Google.
89. Do not write short content – According to the latest updates from Google Panda, short content may be removed from the SERP or de-index.
90. Remove bad links – Filter all backlinks from poor quality sites.
91. Disavow bad backlinks if not removed – In case you have dirty backlink packs or too many backlinks can not be removed immediately, please disavow them. Note, that you disavow backlink just cause Google to understand that you are refusing to receive these backlinks, and these backlink needs to be removed completely.
92. Check the link out on site -You need to consider all the linkout off site to ensure that your website not being hacked or have dubious linkout.
93. Submit a reconsideration request – For manual penalties, you should file a reconsideration request only if it is certain that all spam on the site has been removed in order to be able to quit of the fastest craft task.
Note: The website you are restoring from the Google penalty does not mean that the website you can immediately return to the old position. You should also carefully when remove the backlink and pages on the site being de-index, … to avoid making the website lost these precious resources. You also need to note that Google is expected to move all anti-spam algorithm to ‘ real-time-real time ‘, making the identification of the website’s penalty are received is going to become more difficult.’
Part 16: Spread the content
94. Find content that is of great interest and develop it – You can create quality content and receive a lot of interest from the reader by doing so. Take the lead and develop the popular content before, and do better.
One great thing about this strategy is that you already have a variety of users who are interested in this topic, and you can reach out to them to promote your new content.
95. Promote content on the page – Never neglect the promotion of content on the site. Spend more time to promote the content just as you created it, unless you have a large number of followers who do not need to promote, or you choose to be inferior. Great pictures and needs (write and they will come).
96. Email marketing – Email is a medium that can help you reach readers in the fastest and most effective way. This is also a means of keeping your latest readings well known to the reader and generating a consistent amount of repeat visitors.
97. Adding the number of shares of a post – The number of posts shared will be valued as a quality certificate for the reader, encouraging them to continue sharing and linking the page.
98. Sharing content from others – Share content with your partner and mutually beneficial.
Part 17: Maintaining SEO
99. Finding and fixing broken links – Broken link is one of the dangerous factors that adversely affect the user experience and SEO. Find and fix them everyday.
100. Censor comments – You need to review all content that contains at least one link to avoid bleeding the power of the website to low quality sites or spam.
Part 18: Tips & Tricks for SEOer
101. Do not just focus on one area – A good online marketing campaign always needs a variety of channels to attract traffic to the website, not just rely on a single source of traffic from the SE.
102. Never stop learning SEO – Knowledge is strength, and the endless power, always increased this is waiting for you SEOer as well as SEO experts to explore and use.
103. Keep yourself constantly update – Everything in SEO is constantly moving and growing. So, keep yourself up to date with those changes. Remember: “change or lag”
104. Be patient – An effective SEO strategy always needs to work hard and time. The more you expect to get SEO results sooner, the more unstable your results will be. Trust and work patiently. Great results for the effort and waiting await you.
One revealed small relay more confidence for you SEOer that is according to a study by HubSpot, the SEO is one of the Channel Marketing Online brings with ROI (profits / costs money), the highest in all marketing segments.
105. Do not try to fool Google or any other search engine can provide you with a great advantage or even very large. However this advantage completely unsustainable and could collapse at any time. Like when you build a tower that the first bricks you chosen through the speakers to build fast, then all the effort you have spent to build the top floor of the tower that will into sea foam when it collapsed because of the poor quality Foundation bricks.
106. Do not spam – Keep in mind and remember: “Do not spam!”
The above are all the tips SEO with Ahrefs advice is conveyed by the knowledge and enthusiasm of the translator. Keep coming back to this article to get the latest updates on SEO tips for 2016.
Do not forget to leave a comment and share this article with your friends. Feel free to share and share the article in lieu of words of encouragement to further motivate us to continue to send readers to the next quality work.