How To Choose Good Hosting For Your Website
How to choose Hosting is good too, for the newbie is not easy at all. I see in life when I first know about a product, have not had the opportunity to experience and have not had much time to study, will choose to use or listen to the advice of some people to make a decision. buy or not, and in such cases know whether the product is good or not is only 50-50, if the product or service good product is okay but otherwise would be very disappointed.
Like me the day before
Join a forum on making money online,admin said buy this Hosting is to buy it immediately because I think they know what is good. So I quickly take it , when i use it always in a state of wanting to break the computer :), then “leave the sultan to sin.”
Today I will spend some time to share with you how to choose good hosting and sure after reading this article, you will buy hosting as you like.
For good hosting evaluation or not, I rely on some criteria:
- Drive of hosting (Disk space)
- Bandwidth hosting (Bandwidth)
- Datacenter Location
- Select the hosting package that matches the programming language
- Some other important parameters are needed
Now you and you will analyze each criteria!
Drive of hosting (Disk space)
This is a very important parameter of a hosting package. Disk space is like a folder on a computer’s hard drive, so if you rent this space with a larger capacity, it will contain as much information, data, images as well as video clips of the website. .
Depending on the data of the Website, you should choose the most suitable hosting package. Often the hosting packages range in size from a few hundred MB to GB. But I see now that their hosting providers have unlimited disk space.
You have to see what purpose you buy hosting to use on what?
Specifically, if you want to create a website introducing companies, small sales web, you should only hire hosting packages with memory from 1GB to 5GB only. With hosting package like this is only cost from $ 2 to as high as $ 8 per month only.
- Hawk Host is $ 2.24 / mo
- StableHost is $ 4.95 / mo
- SiteGound is $ 3.95 / mo
- EHost is $ 2.75 / mo
And you build an e-commerce website, the big website, you need to hire hosting packages with a capacity of 5Gb or higher.
- WP Engine costs $ 29 a month with a 10GB hard drive!
- A2 Hosting is $ 4.90 / mo with unlimited drive.
- InMotion Hosting is $ 7.99 / month with unlimited drives.
Bandwidth hosting (Bandwidth)
Bandwidth is the maximum amount of traffic that your site goes through every month (including downloads and uploads). Simple to say Hosting is the land, your home is the site, the domain is the address of the house, the bandwidth is the path to your house, the bigger the bandwidth – the wider the road, so there will be more Who can access your site, if the road is small then people must give each other often to visit your house.
For example: If someone visited the website to see an article in aguideblog.com, the article has a capacity of 350KB, the user needs to spend 500KB to load, 5 viewers You have to spend 2.5MB of bandwidth, so if your hosting has 100 GB bandwidth per month then the maximum number of visits to your website is 100,000 MB / 2.5MB = 40,000 hits per month.
Bandwidth is usually much larger than Disk Space, which typically ranges from a few GB to hundreds of GB. Therefore, you should choose the appropriate bandwidth to avoid the web is locked, I recommend you choose a hosting package with a minimum bandwidth of 10-20GB or more for news websites, company introductions, stores, Otherwise, choose which hosting with unlimited bandwidth is best. The above hosting mentioned above is also not limited bandwidth, ok use.
Location of Datacenter
Datacenter is the central server, each hosting provider will have different Datacenter locations, the closer the location is to your location in or near the location where your web site desires, the better. Should choose location in the US because the server there very terrible, fast processing.
Select the hosting package that matches the programming language
- Windows hosting package: Web hosting service on server running windows sever. Windows hosting supports ASP, ASP.Net and SQL database systems, Access.
- Linux hosting package: A web hosting service on a server running the Redhat Linux operating system. Linux hosting supports Python, PHP and MySQL database.
Some other important parameters are needed
These are the basic and required parameters in hosting packages, including CPU, MySQL, FPT Accounts, Max file, PHP …
- MySQL is the database system, this version as high as possible.
- FTP Accounts is the number of ftp accounts allowed to create to upload files.
- The CPU is the data processing center.
- Max File is the maximum number of files that can be uploaded to the host including the full disk.
- PHP is the latest version of php.
- Addon Domains is the number of domains you can point to hosting.
- Sub Domains are the number of subdomains that can be created from the primary domain.
- Parked Domains is the number of domain names that can be parked.
I just came up with some criteria on how to choose good hosting for your website. Hopefully your article will get you more experience to find a good hosting provider, quality, price that suits your usage needs.
You can refer to the article “Best Hosting Should Use“.