Lessons 1/30 – What is Google Adwords Advertising? Benefit and harm ?
What is Google Adwords Advertising?
Advertising Google Adwords is one of the product of Google. The tool that is a lot of potential applications for you as advertising search keywords on the search engine google and partners, advertising display approach new customers, old through products google youtube, Gmail, app phone,… and a lot of web channel, media of partners Google.
In this set of 30 sharing I will focus on advertising for Google Adwords search
1- Keyword search that your customers search results in your landing page TOP
2- You also have no limit on the number of keywords to TOP
3- You fully control your budget corresponding to the number of customers click on your landing page
4- You can easily measure the ROI of your ROI = the number of orders / ad amounts, and then adjust the up and down stars to suit you. Even budget 1k / day can still run.
5. Search engine optimization (SEO) is to help you have a number of customers into posts, videos, pictures as soon as you post to generate the initial interactive. Rather than waiting for wear or wasting effort to share everywhere.
1-Waste of money
2-Customers are too much to bear.
Lessons 2/30 – The process of creating a Google Adwords campaign from idea to execution and summing up and optimizing.
To help you easily visualize the whole content I shared on the process behind creating and running Google Adwords ads in this post, I will speak through 1 weekly process.
1 – Prepare: You’ve got the idea, there are products and have had the problem of the customer. Select a place to present it in handwriting, photos, video and next customer identified by specific keywords rather than generic. Remember to have the path step by step since the approach to care when closing sale and then more clearly and done.
2 – Action: create an account and start your campaign settings to groups of customers, each varying needs, the problem of the customer. If possible then for each object, make them more solutions in multiple landing page to compare the level of interaction.
3 – Sum: evaluate the effectiveness of each step. After the spent money running ads to attract about interactive, created to back contact or direct contact, followed by how many people passed through the order, then the complete transfer of percentage, how then response.
4 – Optimized: respectively as parts made, part of the then now after having been evaluated each step on the way to the customer, then I’ll optimize every step of it.
Lessons 3/30 – What to Prepare to Run a Google Adwords Ad?
These are the things minimum you will need to run advertising Google Adwords :
– You will need to prepare first what is the idea want and want?
– You will need to have a landing page: can the web, video, blog, facebook page, …
– Google Adwords advertising account: just have a google account as gmail is okay
– Keywords to run: a minimum of 1 word
– Visa card: can use prepaid card or later
Basically to run a Google Adwords advertising campaign just that much.
Lessons 4/30 – Determine the purpose of running Google Adwords ads: What are your ideas?
Google Adwords ads also is a tool to help you reach your potential customers through the Internet, but access is more then what you have to do is clear the place out, I use the new effect.
- Do you have new posts and you want old people, new people with related issues to see?
- Do you have product solution and you want more people to see it?
- Do you have new videos to share and you want more people to watch?
- Do you have a gift and want more people to receive it?
- Do you have posts and want it to climb top fast?
Lessons 5/30 – The basic content should be: the customer
The basic content required when advertising Google Adwords: About the customer
– Description of your target customers: who they are, where they are (geography, marketing channels), what they are doing, family status, income, etc.?
– What are the needs, problems and desires your customers are facing?
List as detailed as possible, so that you will select the right keywords to suit the needs, problems, and when to understand the customer personality, will write attractive ads, stimulate They click, and create landing pages with the right psychological content for them to convert more contacts.
Lessons 6/30 – The basic content should be: Product / service
Basic content needed to run Google Adwords Ads: About Products / Services
Product information such as specifications, features are physical benefits, and other sensory benefits include:
– Competitive advantage
– Sales policy
These content will make it easier for customers to trust you than your competitors, as often the customer will search and compare multiple units before making a decision.
Lessons 7/30 – What are the 3 types of keywords that run Google Adwords Ads?
Here are three common keyword types that you will encounter when running Google Adwords Ads to classify customer actions.
– Keyword needs / problems: Your customers have a certain need, they are having a problem and struggling with it has no solution, they only know keyword search with problems. , Needs to see if anyone has a solution = product or service?
– Keywords of products / services / solutions: Customers already know the solution = what products and services can solve their problems, now they will directly search by keyword is Name that solution always.
– Keywords about the company, brand: Customers know the solution can solve their problems are provided by any company always, now they will directly search for that company information to contact. System on that solution.
Lessons 8/30 – Keyword Analysis with Google Keyword Planner, Google Suggest
When analyzing keywords with Google Keyword Planner, Google Suggest, you get an overview of keywords related to your customers, so choose the right keywords to run Google Adwords ads.
- Use the Google Keyword Planner function to identify the keywords that the customer you are looking for and google statistics over the past two years to a month ago and usually at least 10 searchers / month or more.
Step 1 – Visit Google Adwords
Step 2 – Select “Tools” >> “Keyword planning tool” >> “Search for new keywords using phrases, websites, or categories”
Step 3 – Enter the keyword you want to test and get the keyword suggestion (with accent and not).
Step 4 – Choose where you want to reach the customer, the language your customers use to search >> “Get ideas”
Step 5 – Select the “Keyword ideas” tab and then select “Download” to get the keywords you choose and the suggested keywords
Step 6 – Pick out the keywords that you think your customers will use
- Use the Google Suggest function to identify the keywords your customers are looking for from 1 month up to now and possibly for keywords from 2 years ago to 1 month ago but less than 10 Seeker / month.
Use the keywords selected above to find more detailed keywords.
Step 1 – Visit Keywordtool.io
Step 2 – Select the language
Step 3 – Get each keyword selected above to find more detailed keywords >> finished click copy all to download >> done to the end
Step 4 – Again choose the right keywords for your customers
Through these two tools, you will get a list of keywords from short, general to very very detailed from which to evaluate and identify your customer object.
Lessons 9/30 – How to identify leads with keywords in Google Adwords Ads?
When there was a detailed keyword table after analysis, then you have been directed to customer issues and associated with your solution, then I pick out the keywords that you think that the other is his potential.
- It expresses the true problems of our customers.
- The problem then the solution by products/services can solve.
- Tag on the brand’s name, company
Filter out the keywords that potential in preparation for running Google Adwords ads in the next step.
Lessons 10/30 – Affirmative and negative keywords to run Google Adwords ads?
These two types of keywords are for identifying potential or potential customers when running Google Adwords Ads.
For example, you sell a new Asus laptop so you get the keyword “sell old Asus laptop” to run it?
Understanding the meaning of I said, now filter these two groups of keywords go offline.
The affirmative keyword is the keyword that clearly indicates the potential customer, the right problem, and the right audience for you to deliver the solution.
Negative keywords are related keywords, which contain a few short keywords inside but in the sense that they are not relevant to the target customer you are trying to target.
Determining these two groups of keywords is very necessary, so you declare to Google Adwords that only running ads to customers search for keywords in the affirmative group will appear in the negative group does not appear.
Lessons 11/30 – Grouping keywords in different types of demand?
Although you chose the keyword assert, but that does not mean it’s all built into running Google Adwords Ads one turn with a general ad is good.
Your customers will still have a lot of problems arise in it, so I need to split up into groups and then from there create the landing page content, the content model corresponding to optimal advertising budget and increase interaction rates, higher conversion rate.
Example you sell a Laptop the Macbook, the Macbook product line will be 1, 2, Macbook … so they are in need of product/service then you have to create different ad templates and different landing pages.
Lessons 12/30 – Priority keywords to run Google Adwords Ads?
Priority keywords to run Google Adwords Ads
– Known Product and company meet
– Following products but not found a company
– Already know the solution but no products
– Met but did not know the Justice
– Never having problems
I would often run keyword priority brand / company and product / service before because your competitors will be less and when their customers have found the ability to switch very high.
Next is the seriousness of the actions of customers with their problems, as you see it is the level from top to bottom.
Often I run Google AdWords ads with keywords that have a problem but do not know the solution is okay, run down no trouble or no interest in the problems encountered, it will be very large and expensive, unless you too strongly.
Remember to avoid fighting each other right on the terrace of the opponent’s company name and product name of your opponents if you really strong.
Lessons 13/30 – What landing page types can use?
When running Google Adwords ads, you need to have a landing page to guide clients to when they click on the ad model. It may refer to:
– Web, blog, your site
– One page any on the web, blog, site, Forum of others
– Video on youtube or other video sites
– Personal page with Facebook, Fanpage, page, or post post …
In summary, your landing page is simply to have a clear link and content do not violate google’s policies or contain malicious code, software dangerous for the user is used.
Lessons 14/30 – Note When creating a landing page: purpose and content creation?
Talking about the landing page when running Google Adwords ads on the website for easy to visualize, to choose or create the landing page, you must have been the goal from the beginning. In this page you will provide to customers what values and what action you want customers coming on here.
- It can be as simple as the page containing the content sharing, to SEO then you only need to create content in words, pictures, video and to increase value over will have the link to other such issues.
- It is possible that the page collects information by giving away the gift that you received the data name, email, phone number, …
- It is possible that the page contains the product to you direct sales.
- It is possible that the page where you sell focus salepage 1 only product.
- There may be promotions, incentives, …
Lessons 15/30 – What are ad templates?
Google Adwords advertising model is that the content will be displayed when customers search on the google search engine, be it in 1.2 or 3 page if too many opponents to run the ad.
Simply said, the advertising model is the gateway to bring customers to your landing page.
Ad sample on page 1 with 3-5 top rankings actually has nearly the same interactions but will again be very different on the issue price for each click, so the priority ranking for 3-4 more is still 1-2.
You will not have to spend a fellow if the customer just search and browse and not click on or click opponents in ranked 1-2.
Lessons 16/30 – How to write ad templates for attractive?
The customer usually only 3-5 minutes to surf through Google Adwords advertising model and decided to continue playing with you or not. So this moment of extreme importance to you impress with your customers rather than your opponent.
Remember I says you listed out the strengths, differences, advantages, preferential policies, crisis in the preparation section.
Combined with the problems, needs, wishes that your customers are encountered that were listed at the preparation.
Now you will take it out and write in the title, the description of the ad form enclosed
- Some statements from hypnosis increased the emotions, the desire, the desire
- The question to arouse more curiosity of customers.
- The number, percentage, …
Remember that the title and description are not all in the Google Adwords advertising model there are also annotations, links page, so divided it out so you can see many clients for the value you provide for them.
Lessons 17/30 – What are the rules for ad writing in Google Adwords?
Though you where you have to follow the law. The rules about writing content pieces of Google Adwords ads are also aimed to provide real value to customers and do not violate the law, a legal policy of the country.
The basic provisions on the written form of advertising including:
- Write too many flowers
- Many special characters
- Content of advertisements not related to the content of the landing page
- Use the absolute best, from the best, the best, …
- Counterfeiting, counterfeit, fraud, …
- Provoking content, negative, distort, …
Lessons 18/30 – Google Adwords Ad Extensions?
To help customers get more value when read are advertisements of you then you still have the ways to increase information in the ads extensions for Google Adwords:
- The call: you can add your phone number to multiple number, customers can see when looking for advertisements and click call.
- Note: you can add at least 3 references is the short text to explain more about the product or service advertising model.
See more: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6084196?hl=en
- Site link: for more on links and short descriptions to other landing pages on your website to help customers better understand their products and services.
See more: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1054210?hl=en
- Location, location: this must verify company information on Google on the Google business Place before linking with Google Ads to be shown.
Step 1-you select the campaign want to install more ad extensions
Step 2-Select the tab “ad extensions”
Step 3-select the type of the extension you want to add: calls, notes, web page links, …
Step 4 – Click the “+ add” button
Step 5-Add the content to fit each type of Add-ons
Step 6 – pending approval, if not yet, then check back to this page
Note: With notes, web links, you add at least 3 content for Google Adwords ads continually change the select utilities have high click rate is used more often.
Lessons 19/30 – The structure of Google Adwords Advertising Campaign?
The structure of Google Adwords Advertising Campaign?
Campaign – Ads Group – Ads Templates
Are you ready to begin installing an ad campaign? each campaign will consist of several levels, each level has different uses
- In an account that has multiple campaigns
- In a campaign with multiple ad groups
- In one ad group has more advertising form
- The extensions may be located in the campaign or ad group.
At the campaign level, you can install the geography, budget.
At the ads group level, you can install a set of keywords, keyword bids
Lessons 20/30 – PAYMENT : Set visa and note when running Google Adwords Ads?
Want to run Google Adwords ads, you have to spend money, the payment is usually a visa. There are two types of Visa’s prepaid and postpaid.
- Prepaid Visa: you deposit in your account, from which recharge from visa to enter in Google advertising account, and then took that money to run the ad. Out of money then stop google adwords advertising campaigns.
- Postpaid Visa: you run how much advertising money then Google will except money in your visa Postpaid, you will have to pay the money to the Bank.
Respectively in Google there are two types of payment:
- Manual payments: You add money to your account before running google adwords ads. Having money in an acount so that the advertisement is running fluently.
- Automatic payment: visa card installed on and run ads according to each threshold, just reach in that direction, then Google will take your money from 50$, 100$, 200$. Don’t need the money in the account is still running, when reaching the threshold then Google payments.
Note: when using a visa card, you just need to fill out the card number and security number 3 of the payments can be okay, so keep this number carefully don’t let anyone else know. And enter in your Google Adwords account then remains safe.
The minimum deposit is 8USD.
Originally installed the unit of currency is the country will retain water which does not change.
Lessons 21/30 – CPC = Price / 1 click
Planned costs when running Google Adwords ads and the number of clients on the website when you understand how to count money.
CPC = (landing page quality score x quality score templates Ads x CTR (click on templates ratio Ads))/ranking (charge by rating below)
I will explain better than this element:
- CPC = cost per click = price on 1 click mouse: The amount you will be charged whenever the real client and click on your ad.
- Landing page quality score: this is the score according to the SEO point on the landing page of your site, this can increase the count when your site, have more visitors, more people interact, have much higher ranking on top Search engines Google, there are many links, …
- Templates ad quality score: this is the score according to SEO criteria with the content you write advertisements that contain multiple keywords that you are running or not.
- CTR = click rate when view templates advertising: this is the percent when 100 people see your ad, then one will be how many people click on, so people click on the ad templates must be attractive, in on I with instructions how to write compelling ad template.
- Rank: is the location of your ad template appear when customers search for keywords. the higher the position, the higher the price. but in the top 5 position, the rate of customers is the same and the rate of mouse is the same so wouldn’t that constitute the ranking 1-2, select the ranking 3-4 then will optimal money.
When you change your CPC bid, then the ranking will change, you will change to when the rankings are in groups of 3-4 then stop.
Note: there are many cases like spending more money for Google Adwords ads rank 1-2 but was later by a rival rather than customers, to few packed off the budget.
Lessons 22/30 – How often will Google AdWords Ad campaigns be approved? How to browse fast.
The approved campaigns Google Adwords Ads often the maximum take a day, but if the account has run long and the entire contents of advertisements, landing pages, keywords are eligible, you can just take 5 seconds is advertising report was approved.
So to be approval quickly as the first condition must be true to the law, not to violate any of Google’s policies on content, from the ad in the template, the keyword you run, and the content on the landing page.
But what if one day yet, often after only a few hours the function approved Google will automatically check and if not, it will show up the problem that you need to fix, if too confusing, you can directly contact the support of Google ads in the top right corner over the phone or messages.
There is a case of I being the oldest approved for a Google Adwords ad campaign is three days, go to edit this page again, calls to recall so many times. But there is such a smart new out okay.
Lessons 23/30 – How to run a free Google Adwords Ad?
Share you few ways to be able to run Google Adwords ads for free.
– To act on immediately in the form of ads, finished reading call always, from the need to click: You get really strong incentives, promotions, and customer requests it just called get right, then maybe they will not need to click on your site.
– You are 1 of charities, non-profits: Google loves to put useful content for the user, create a lot of value to the community, so if you really are a charity, non-profit, you can contact Google support team and to do the verification procedure, then you can also run the ad money will be donated free of charge.
– Play with the third party to receive FREE running Google Adwords ads: Google has a lot of partners, partner, so if you play with that partner, you can get money by advertising the free voucher from the third partner.
Lessons 24/30 – How effective are you running Google Adwords?
A Google Adwords ad campaign runs like a project, you have money then you have to make sure it works. So, to sum up how effective for simple and easy to understand.
I will divide up into each step in the process of running a campaign to assess:
- The budget you spend?
- With the budget that you get how much customers click on the site?
- That customers on your website how many customer contact?
- That customers contact you how many orders?
- The orders that you have how much the order successfully?
- With that successful orders you how much profit?
- With that, the customer’s contact in the future can bring for you how much profit?
Here in two parts:
Part 1: Living in the present, you spend how much that budget is how much that profit is enough to satisfy you yet. You are profitable or are losing money. If there are profits and fit your desires then keep running.
Part 2: Live in the future, customers who have contacted you will have two types of purchase or not.
- If customers purchase then do you make them buy the second, third, nth?
- If the customer has not yet purchased, can you continue to care to convert through the purchase?
So in two parts you do not spend money Google Adwords but still can bring you profit then you have to use both part 2 and part 1 to compare with the budget you spent originally reasonable.
Lessons 25/30 – How do optimize bids and keyword rankings?
To increase efficiency for running Google Adwords ads, then the optimization is of course, I will talk about bid optimization and ranking.
But usually the top 5 top rankings, the rate of customers is the same, the customer click rate is the same but the bid is completely different.
Now the campaign has run for at least a day and has had at least 1 click then you will rely on it and know its rankings and bids are in how many.
- It is in the top 5?
- It is ranked 1-2 or not?
If it is not already in the top 5, you increase your bid up and wait another two days later check back to enter the top 5.
If it was on and is ranked 1-2, then take the lower down and wait another two days later to check on the ranking 3-4.
Note: adjusting the bid and keyword ranking Google Adwords ads apply only when you select the function manually, and bid you will install for each keyword 1 or do a keyword for each group.
Lessons 26/30 – Check to avoid losing money isn’t the right audience?
Google managed by algorithms so sometimes there are similar keywords, synonyms, containing your keywords, it also displays the results in Google Adwords ads.
For example, you run the keyword “smartphone”, the customer search keywords “sell smartphones”, “buy smart phone”, “for smartphones” also can show off your ad.
At this point you should put keywords in inappropriate negative keyword list so that when a customer searches for keywords incorrect object its target customers, it will not show up anymore.
Note: this check should you perform weekly, if your budget is big, huge search volume keywords, you can do daily to avoid losing money without the client exactly as you desire.
Step 1 – Visit your Google Adwords account
Step 2 – Choose the “campaigns” tab and then select the campaign you want to check in the left hand column
Step 3 – Select the “keywords” tab
Step 4 – Select the tab “search terms”
Or, select the tab “>>” dimension “of the view: the phrase search”
Step 5 – Select the period of time
Step 6 – See the keywords have been running view display rate and how the mouse
Step 7 – Identify the keywords that have yet to bring the right audience through “negative keywords”
Lessons 27/30 – Rated opponents by keywords like?
Google is very fair, they can let you know that the keywords that you run Google Adwords Ads are competing with anyone, sites and the level of competition with each other on impression share with customers searching for, you display position, increase rankings, …You may know that you are over or losing them with each keyword.
From the site in the list that you can go to the site their reviews about products, services, policies, incentives and advantages and strengths and weaknesses of them, how they are doing with the page their website looks like.
From which you come back in your web optimization and strengths, your weaknesses, to continue fighting with them.
Step 1 – Select the “campaigns” tab
Step 2 – Select the column on the left hand side of the campaign, and then select the “keywords” tab
Step 3-Select a keyword >>> Select >>> select “details” details about the auction >> Select “chose” to see reviews about it compared to the opponent.
Step 4-View comparison parameters and important website addresses to his opponents on the web they refer to.
Lessons 28/30 – How to optimize landing page in Google Adwords ads.
The landing page optimization when running Google Adwords ads also is a way for you to optimize your CPC bid, because when the landing page has a higher quality score, the CPC will also be cheaper.
Although I has said through of how to create a landing page, but I still want you more optimal to minimize advertising dollars more, to increase customer conversion into more contact, the more orders.
- First must get customers to your page as long as possible by giving them the more you experience, giving as much value as possible.
- Second do not use words but use lots of pictures and videos, they are lazy read but very industrious to view pictures and videos.
- Third increase interactivity on the web by giving them specific actions to get the specific value to navigate them through the site or other content to increase the value to them and then moving them to the purchase page, contact page.
- Fourth create at least 2 landing page with 2 way said, expressing different but still the same purpose is to resolve an issue customers with a solution to see view the destination page would generate better conversion rates and optimize the other page back and comparison again.
Note: do not have anything perfect, only the improvements to more and more effective, especially as costly each click for Google Adwords ads.
Lessons 29/30 – Track website conversions with Google Adwords.
In Google Adwords, a conversion tracking function is to insert the conversion code from the landing page through another page. If you send customers to the landing page is the information page, if customers want to contact, purchase the second page is to leave your contact information or information for customers to purchase.
With this method, you can statistics on the number of people click on page 1 and the number of people click on page 1 to page 2 to contact or purchase.
With how to do this, you must have a website to be able to install the code.
You go to the tool >>> select switch >>> select + switch >>> choose the site >>> enter the information to distinguish you like:
- Conversion name: Name to distinguish it from other conversions
- Conversion value: How much this conversion action is worth
- Number of conversions: The number of conversions per customer
- Conversion window: conversion tracking time
- Conversion Category: Conversion Definition
- Attribution Model: Conversion is calculated, so that the last click is all right.
>>> And install >>> You will get that code into the second page, while page 1 is the landing page when running the client will click on it then from page 1 will click through the second page. 2 to contact, order, purchase.
Wait about a day and have at least 1 conversion to see if the code is working properly or not, then adjust and then continue to run Google Adwords Ads and statistics again.
Lessons 30/30 – Conversion tracking on the web with GG Analytics
On Google Analytics will give you more detailed statistics about customers into your site, how long,who they are, They come from the provinces would, what are they doing in his website, the rate of attacks on the way up to other web sites or through the second page to contact , purchase is how much.
Statistically of Google Adwords Ads compare to Google Analytic slightly different.
- Click the mouse: the session by clicking a client has 2 click for 30 minutes then it will count as 2 mouse click Google Analytics, the party also calculated according to the number 2 mouse for 30 minutes then also only count as 1 session.
- Exclusion and recorded off: Google adword will filter these invalid and click Remove from Google Analytics, and the statistics will save all the mouse on the web.
Because of this fundamental difference two for conversion rate will also vary, but it is still very necessary to look more clearly about two dimensions to that review and optimization.
Google Analytics applies your own website because there will need to install the tracking code into.
Step 1-Create a Google Analytics account with your Gmail account
Step 2-Enter website addresses to create the tracking code
Step 3-Obtain tracking code
Step 4-Enter the tracking code into your web page source (if not known, then thanks to engineering, who created the web for you)
Step 5-Wait about 1 day to code running, if not running then check the installation properly.
Step 6 – see web information in Google Analytics or installing Add on Google Analytics on Chorme.
Ebook free “100 The Definitive Guide to Google AdWords It” >>Click Here<<